Follow Your Dreams Scrapbook Layout (February 2017 Hip Kit Club) Page 3

This is my friend's daughter who joined cheerleading.
I used a Creative Scrappers sketch #220.
The background is cardstock from my stash.
Let's take a look below for more details about this layout.

The pink numeral pattern is 10" x 4 1/2" from Dear Lizzy Lovely Day (Amour)
and 10" x 1 3/4" using the same pattern at the bottom of the layout.

The die cuts are Maggie Holmes Ephemera pack.
"follow your dreams" wood veneer is painted using blue metallic acrylic paint.
The flowers are Pretty Little Studio With All My Heart.
Stickers are Maggie Holmes.
Sequins are from old Scraptastic kits.

Flowers are from Pretty Little Studio With All My Heart.
"dreams are for chasing' is cut from Maggie Homes Chasing Dreams (collected).
Sequins are from old Scraptastic kits.

Flowers are from Pretty Little Studio With All My Heart.  Die cuts
are from Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams ephemera pack.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7