My Baby Hamsters Scrapbook Layout (October 2018 Hip Kit) Page 3

These are my hamsters I had when they were just 2 weeks old.
The background is Bazzill cardstock.  Let's take a look
below for further details about this layout.

The patterns are random scraps of paper from past kits.  Chose this design, so
I could use up some of those scraps that keep piling up.

Large floral cut from Pink Paislee Paige Evans Whimsical 03.
Die cuts are Vicki Boutin Mixed Media.

Floral die cuts are Vicki Boutin Mixed Media
and the stickers are Pink Paislee Whimsical.

Project life card is from Midnight Core Edition.
The die cuts are from Vicki Boutin.  The large floral
is cut from Pink Paislee Paige Evans Whimsical 03.
Stickers are from Pink Paislee Whimsical.

"My" and "Hamsters" are from Hip Kit Club exclusive alphabet stickers.
"Baby" is from American Crafts Picnic Thickers.

Click below to view my YouTube Video:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7