See You Later Alligator Scrapbook Layout (August 2019 Hip Kit Club) Page 1

Two years ago while scrapbooking I happened to look out my window
when I saw something moving across my lawn.  When to my wondering
eyes there stood an alligator.  Thank goodness I have not seen one since.
Background is Maggie Holmes Heritage (Homestead).
Let's take a look below for further details about this layout.

The cardstock is 6 3/4" x 8 3/4" Bazzill cardstock.
Cards are from Pebbles book of cards that came in past
Hip Kit Club kits.

Stickers are from American Crafts Truly Grateful Thickers.
Phrase stickers are Hip Kit Club past kits.

Phrase stickers are from Hip Kit Club past kits.
The wood accent sticker is Pinkfresh Studio Office Hours
from the July Hip Kit Club kit.

The wood accent sticker is Pinkfresh Studio Office Hours
from the July Hip Kit Club kit.
"Wowza" is from American Crafts High Five Thickers.

"see you" is from American Crafts Happy Thoughts Thickers.
"later" is from Pinkfresh Studio office hours.
"Alligator" is from American Crafts Main Squeeze Thickers.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7