Welcome Club Scrap Kit (April 2011) - Pages 24 and 25

Here are pages 23 and 24 of the Welcome April 2011 Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for further detail about this layout.

I added and changed quit a bit after filming this layout. I just wasn't happy with it, but this
is probably my favorite layout from this kit. I have orange cardstock as my base page.
I have a orange patterned cardstock set behind the photo mats and it is cut at
8 1/2" x 4" and I used a scallop border punch to add the border to the top and bottom
of the orange patterned cardstock. I used chevron washi tape that I bought from Michaels.

I have some instant image stencils that I used to make the butterflies. I used chalk on all the die cuts
in this two page layout. I used a flower stamp to make the flowers, but then chalked them. I have
two small strips under the butterfly at the top of the page and they are 4" x 1/4".
I added a flower that I bought at Joanns in their $1.00 bin. I have a journaling card
sticker, but I cut it in half and put it on top and below the left photo mat.

I have two small photo mats. The bottom mat is cut from the Elegant Edge Cricut
cartridge. I cut those at 3 3/4". I have a top photo mat that is embossed using the Spots and Dots
Cuttlebug embossing folder. Those photo mats are cut at 3" x 3".
I used a corner punch to round the corners of the photo mats.

At the bottom of the page I have a sticker that is mounted on blue cardstock that
 is cut at 4" x 3".  I have another cluster of flowers and a butterfly. I used
the instant image stencil to draw the  butterflies flying pattern.

Here is page two of the two page layout. I have a red cardstock as my base page.
I have red cardstock set behind the photo mats and it is cut at 4" x 11".
I used scraps of the orange patterned paper to made a border at the top and bottom
of the page using a border punch. I also have used chevron washi tape.

Here I have a blue patterned cardstock running behind the photo mats.
It is cut at 1" x 11". I have cut the bottom photo mat using the Elegant Edge
Cricut cartridge. I cut them at 4 1/2" and the top photo mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4".
I have used a round corner punch to round each corner of the top photo mat.

I cut this using the elegant edge cartridge as well. It's cut at 4". I used my
circle phrase stamp to stamp around the hole cut out in the center. I then
stamped a butterfly on blue cardstock and set that in the center behind the
scallop circle.  I have a set of the same flowers and butterfly that is on the first page.

Here is have sticker from the kit. It had flowers printed in the windowbox, but I saw
 I had some small flowers so I put those in and matched up the color flowers that was printed.

Here is the last set of flowers and butterflies. I also used the instant image
stencil to draw the butterflies flight pattern.


Click here to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7