Orient Express Club Scrap Kit (September 2011) - Pages 3 and 4

Here are pages 3 and 4 of the Orient Express September 2011 Club Scrap kit.
I added die cuts from my Cricut using My World cartridge.
Let's look below for further details about this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. I have two black strips that
 are 1/2" x 11". I have two photo mats that are cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".
I have added some jewels to the black strips. The jewels were included in the kit.

I have a small photo mat that is cut at 3" x 3".
Here you can see the jewels up close.

This is a cut apart that came in the embellishment pack.
It is 4" x 4". It has a black border which could be cut off to make the cut apart smaller.

I have cut these die cuts from the My World Cricut cartridge.
I cut the train tracks at 1 1/2". It measures 5 1/2" x 1 1/2".
The train is cut at 3". It measures to be 3" x 2".
The puffs of smoke is made using a cloud stamp and onyx ink.
I hand wrote the word "choo" on the clouds.

Here is the second page of the two page layout.
I have two photo mats that are cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".

The circle was cut using a stencil and I used a circular stamp to stamp
the circle. I have cut two die cuts using the My World Cricut cartridge.
The lantern is cut at 2" and the railroad sign is cut at 4". There are actually two railroad signs because
I needed a base for the sign I used from Everyday Paper Doll Dress Up. I cut that sign at 2".
I had to cut the sign twice in order to layer the different colors because there are
no layers in the Everyday Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge.

These two cards are cut aparts from the embellishment pack.
They measure 2 3/4" x 2 3/4".

This bottom embellishment is a cut apart. I layered it onto blue cardstock
that measures 8 1/2" x 1 1/4" and the cut apart measures 8" x 1". I tied a blue ribbon
that also came in the embellishment pack around the cut apart and tied a knot.


Click below to view my YouTube video:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7