Orient Express Club Scrap Kit (September 2011) - Pages 9 and 10

Here is a two page layout I did using the Orient Express Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details about this layout. 
Here is the first page. I have a double matted photo mat at the top of the page.
The bottom mat is cut at 5 1/2" x 4" and the top mat is cut at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4.
It will fit a 5" x 3 1/2" photo. I have a patterned border at the left side of the page.
It is cut at 2" x 11". I have a cut apart through the center of the page and it
measures 8 1/2" x 2". It says love travels on the right, which it came that way.
I have a photo mat at the bottom that measures 5 1/4" x 3 3/4".

At the top left corner of the page I have two punch aparts that came in the kit.
I tied a ribbon that came with the kit through the tag. 

Here is a look at the cut apart that runs through the center of the page.
It measures 8 1/2" x 2". It came with the phrase love travels on it. 

At the bottom left corner I have another tag that came from the
punch apart sheet. I tied a ribbon that came with the kit through the hole in the tag.

Here is a look at the second page. I have to strips that were from the cut apart sheet.
Those are set towards the bottom of the page.
 I have two photo mats that are cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". 

Here are two small photo mats that are set on the left top corner of the page.
They are cut at 2 1/2" x 3". 

I have a tag from the punch aparts that is set at the bottom right side of the page.
I have tied a ribbon from the kit through the hole of the tag.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7