School Field Trip Scrapbook Layout (Girl)

I made this layout for my sister-in-law.
I used Sketch 'n' scrap challenge #45 by Kelly Holifield.
I used paper from Fashionable Chic and Me & My Big Ideas.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
I cut three fishtail banners that are 1/2" x 1 1/2", 1/2" x 2" and 1/2" x 1 1/2".
The stickers are from Reminisce die cut stickers. The red
stars are cut apart from a patterned paper in All Seasons II paper pad.
"School" from the Reminisce die cut sticker.
These stickers are Reminisce die cut stickers. I have four double matted photo mats.
I put the top photo mat through a Cuttlebug  Swiss Dots embossing folder.
The phrase layer is 8" x 8", brown fishtail is 8" x 3 1/2", and green layer is 1/4" x 7 3/4".
The bottom photo mats are 4 1/4" x 3 1/4" and the top photo mats are 4" x 3".
I used a printable journaling card from Everyday Collections by Miss Tina.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7