French Toast Yum! Scrapbook Layout

I created this layout of my dogs whom received french toast for breakfast.
My dog Coco lives with me and my ex husband needed me to take
our other two dogs for the weekend, so I spoiled them with french toast.
I used a GCC August 2016 sketch challenge. The background
is American Crafts WR Crushed Hypnotized.

The scallop background is Jen Hadfield Cottage Living cut at 7" x 8 3/4".
Red pattern is Spoiled Rotten paper pad at 5" x 2" and 7 1/2" x 1".
Paw print pattern is 6" x 4" from Spoiled Rotten paper pad.
The dog bone print is 6" x 6" from Spoiled Rotten paper pad.
The blue pin striped print is 6" x 4" from Spoiled Rotten paper pad.
The dog bone project life card is becky higgins dog themed project life.

The paw print and blue pin striped strip are scraps left over from this layout.
"Spoiled Rotten" is from Dogs and Cats paper pad.  The tag is from
a cut apart sheet in Crate Paper Hello Love paper pad.
 The heart cut from a patterned paper in the Cats and Dogs paper pad.

"French Toast" is from Dear Lizzy Lark Thickers.
"Yum!!" is from American Crafts Kitten foil Thickers.

"hello" is cut from Crate Paper Hello Love paper pad.  The tag is the bottom
of the tag that was used at the top of the layout.  Heart is cut
from Cats and Dogs pattern paper.

The strip at the bottom is branding strip from Crate Paper Hello Love paper pad.
"Love" and heart is from Dogs and Cats paper pad.


Click below to view my Youtube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7