Today Was Lovely Scrapbook Layout (May 2017 Hip Kit) Page 8

My niece fell asleep on my sister's nightly walk.
The background is Pinkfresh Studio dream on (Aspire).
I used a pagemap card from Book one.  The coral cardstock
layer is 7 1/2" x 10" from my stash.  Let's take a look
below for further details about this layout.

The journaling cards are from the Hip Kit project
life add on kit.  I used the "today was..." project life card
as part of my title and I added "lovely" from American
Crafts Hello Joy Thickers.  The photo mat is Shimelle
Little by Little (Cultivate Joy).

The heart is Shimelle die cut and floral die cuts are from Hip Kit die cut pack.
The "work hard & be nice" phrase sticker is from Pinkfresh
Studio Live More phrase stickers.  Used enamel dots that came in the kit.

The camera is from Shimelle die cut ephemera pack.
The remaining of the die cuts used in this large cluster is
Hip Kit die cut pack.  Used enamel dots from the kit.
The heart is a Hip Kit puffy sticker.

The pink heart strip is a scrap from previous layouts.
The heart and "I am" banner die cut is Shimelle die cut
ephemera pack.  The arrow is from Hip Kit die cut pack.
Enamel dots are from present and past kits.

Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7