I am brave, fearless and strong Perfect Scrapbook layout (June 2017 Hip Kit) Page 7

My niece Emma was hanging on our pet turkey named "Turk."
I used white cardstock for my background.
Let's take a look below for further details about this layout.

I used scraps from this kit, so I don't have branding strips to say who the paper came from.
The project life card came from the project life add on kit.  The die cuts came from
Pinkfresh Studio die cut pack.  The label stickers are from Vicki Boutin.

Strips are scraps layered together to give the embellishment cluster
a foundation to rest upon.  The die cuts are from Pinkfresh Studio.
The feather, "love" circle is from Freckled Fawn.
The label sticker is from Vicki Boutin.

The tag and clouds are from Pinkfresh Studio.  Feathers and "dream big"
are from Freckled Fawn.  The strips are from scraps.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7