My Inspirational New Shirt Scrapbook Layout (June 2017 Hip Kit) Page 2

My sister was sweet enough to get me this shirt.  It is a wonderful
inspirational shirt that I can wear and be reminded that I am lucky.
The background pattern is from Pinkfresh Studio dream on (Wish).
Let's take a look below for further details about this layout.

The photo mat is 3 3/4" x 4 1/4".  The bubble pattern is 4 3/4" x 6"
from Pink Paislee Paige Evans 14.  The "paint me pretty" is from
Bella Blvd Make Your Mark puffy stickers.  The label stickers
are from Vicki Boutin label sticker pack.   
These die cut embellishment clusters are from Pinkfresh studio
dream on cardstock die cuts, Vicki Boutin die cut pack and flair
buttons are from Hip Kit Club by Kim Hutchinson.  I used
my sewing machine to machine stick over each embellishment cluster.



"my" is from Elle's Studio dark gray sticker sheet.  "New" and "Shirt"
is from Hip Kit Club by Pinkfresh Studio sticker sheet.  "Inspiration"
is from Dear Lizzy Soar Thickers.

Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7