Head over Heels Scrapbook Layout (January 2018 Hip Kit) Page 2

We were having a fun time in the Village Square.
The background is Bazzill cardstock from the Hip Kit Club
 cardstock add on kit.  Let's take a look below
for further details about this layout.

The triangular pattern is 11 1/2" x 6 1/4" from Shimelle Little by Little
(higgledy piggledy) from my stash.  Aqua pattern is 4 1/2" x 11 1/2"
from Vicki Boutin All the Good Things (The Little Things).

The die cuts are Crate Paper Main Squeeze.  The sticker
is from Head over Heels from my stash.  The flair is a homemade flair.

These stickers are from Echo Park Head over Heels from my stash.

The love ticket is from Pebbles Yours Truly from my stash.
the stickers are from Echo Park Head over Heels sticker sheet from my stash.

Head over Heels is my title using the Echo Park Head over Heels
sticker sheet from my stash.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7