Cold Noses Warm Hearts Scrapbook Layout (December 2017 Freckled Fawn) Page 7

Walking the dogs in winter.  Makes for a brisk cool walk.
Background is Freckled Fawn.  The snow
borders are from Scrapping Bug Designs cut with my Silhouette.
Let's take a look below for further details about this layout.

Left photo with no mats or paper layers behind for the mountain die cuts
are all it need to anchor my photos.

The mountains are a die cut from Scrapping Bug Designs.
I used print and cut for this die cut for didn't want to take
the time it would have taken to piece them together.
The clouds are cut using a stencil that I had purchased years
ago.  Used chalk to highlight the edges and add some dimension
to the clouds and texture.  Added foam to the back of the
small cloud to help it pop off the page.

These little boy and girl die cuts are from Scrapping Bug Designs
using Silhouette Cameo and the print and cut feature.
I used my printer to print the die cut pieces then cut them out.

The igloo and bear are from Scrapping Bug Designs.  I used my printer to
print out the die cuts on cardstock then cut them using my Silhouette.

This title "Cold noses Warm Hearts" is from Scrapping
Bug Designs, but used the print and cut feature.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7