Dreaming of Flowers and Sunshine Scrapbook Layout (February 2019 HKC) Page 3

On the way home from Miami, we stopped by West Palm Beach.
The background is Bazzill cardstock.  I used different colored
blue inks to make the background using packaging technique.
Let's take a look below for further details about this layout.

The purple layer is 8 1/4" x 5" from Pinkfresh Studio Joyful Day.
Used notebook border punch to make a border at the top of the purple layer.

These die cuts are from Maggie Holmes Bloom collection from my stash.
The enamel dots are from my stash.  The sunglass die cut
is from Dear Lizzy Documentary collection from my stash.
These die cuts are digital die cuts that I print and cut with
my Silhouette Cameo.

The die cuts are from Maggie Holmes Bloom collection and the
sunglasses are from Dear Lizzy Documentary collection from my stash.
The enamel dots are from my stash.

The cut apart card is from Carta Bella Flower Market.
The deer and flowers are from Maggie Holmes Bloom collection from my stash.
The globe is from Dear Lizzy Documentary collection from my stash.
Enamel dots are my stash as well.

This strip is from Maggie Holmes Bloom collection from my stash.
This is where I got my title for this layout.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7