All Good Things are Wild & Free (2015-2016) Scrapbook Layout (My Stash) Page 3

This was my school photo and who knew my last year teaching
preschool.  My principal moved me to Kindergarten for the following
school year then she too was transferred to a new school, so
I had to move to a new grade and a new principal.  How stressful.
The background is Bazzill cardstock.  Let's take a look
below for further details about this layout.
Black and white layer is 12" x 4" and teal layer are from Maggie Holmes Confetti.
Legend pattern and yellow photo mat are from Maggie Holmes.

Die cuts are from past Hip Kit Club kits.
The large flower and yellow circle die cut is from
Maggie Holmes in my stash.  Enamel dots are
from my stash past Freckled Fawn and Hip Kits.


These die cuts are all from past Hip Kits that I added to my stash.
Anything left over I put in a container and I pull from there as needed.
I have accumulated a lot of die cuts and stickers from past Hip Kits, so
trying to use some of them up.

The large flower and butterfly circle embellishment is from Maggie
Holmes digital collection from my stash.  This was one of her first collections.
The other die cuts and stickers are left over Hip Kits from my stash.
Enamel dots are from Freckled Fawn and Hip Kits.

These die cuts are pulled from my stash of left over Hip Kit embellishments.
"2015-16" is from American Crafts Charm Thickers.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7