1st Grade Teacher Scrapbook Layout (My Stash) Page 4

This is my school picture of my first year in First Grade.
In my last layout of my Preschool school picture I was moved
to Kindergarten, but the new principal moved me to first grade.
It was stressful starting one grade then after a month of school
get moved to a whole new grade and have to learn all new standards.
It turned out to be the BEST move ever for I love first grade
and I am awesome at it.  I am onto another year of first grade for the 2019-2020
school year and my third year teaching.  I hope I get a good class.  This years class
was a HUGE challenge and behavior was off the charts.
The background is Bazzill Cardstock.  Let's take a look
below for further details about this layout.
Legend pattern is 7" x 7", yellow floral is 6 3/4" x 7 3/4" and the green
banner are from Maggie Holmes paper pad purchased from Tuesday Morning
several years ago.  The collection was one of her first collections, so it is old.
Black and white photo mat is Maggie Holmes Confetti collection from past HKC.

The paper layers are left over scraps from the layers I put under my picture.
The die cuts are all from past Hip Kits.  The "3" and rulers are
die cuts from the Maggie Holmes collection.  The heart stickers
are Pinkfresh Studio the mix from past Hip Kit.

The die cuts are from past Hip Kits that I put in my stash.
The heart stickers are Pinkfresh Studio the mix from past Hip Kit.
"7,8,9" are from past Hip Kits too.

The die cuts are from past Hip Kits that I added to my stash.
The heart stickers are Pinkfresh Studio the mix.
"Grade" and "2016-17" is Hip Kit Club exclusive alphabet stickers.
"teacher" is from American Crafts Anne Thickers.

Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7