Look at that Face Scrapbook Layout (March 2020 Hip Kit) Page 1

Background for this layout is Heidi Swapp Art Walk (Terrace).
Had a lot of frames left over from past kits, so I randomly
placed on the layout which gave a base for other embellishments.
Let's take a look below for further details about this layout.

Layers behind the photo are scraps that I had left over
from previous layouts.  I wanted to use up my scraps from February
kit before cutting into new patterns in March kit.
 The background is from the March kit.

Frames are from Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy and my favorite story.
The floral and butterfly stickers is from Pink Paislee Bloom Street (past kit).
Die cuts are from Heidi Swapp.

Frames are from Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy and my favorite story.
The floral, phrase, and butterfly stickers is from Pink Paislee Bloom Street (past kit).
Die cuts are from Heidi Swapp.  Bird sticker is from Jen Hadfield.
Chipboard flair is from Pinkfresh Studio my favorite story (past kit).

Floral and ladybug stickers are from Jen Hadfield.
"look at that" is from Pinkfresh Studio my favorite story.
"face" is from Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy.
Heart is from Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy frame sticker sheet.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7