2 Cute Scrapbook Layout (June 2020 Hip Kit) Page 6

Alex's coworker had this kitten show up to his house.
He wanted her to go to someone he already knew, so 
he would know that she was well taken care of.  Alex asked me 
and I said "no more cats."  He kept asking me if I were going
to get her, what would I name her and I responded with
I am not naming her for I'm not getting her.  Finally
after much persistence I told him if he wanted her then 
bring her home and on May 29th, she came to her forever home
as the name of Sabrina.  Where she and Theo have become two 
peas in a pod and spend every waking moment together.  She was a great
addition to our family and perfect playmate for Theo who was 7 months old.
He is a year old and she is 5 months old.  She came home May 29th and 
we moved to our forever home on June 13th, so she was napping in the new house.
Background is Bazzill cardstock.
Let's take a look below for further details about this layout.

House pattern is Pinkfresh Studio Let's Stay Home.
Floral photo mat is Miss Modern
Stamp Market  (Oh Happy Day).  

Die cuts are Pinkfresh Studio Let's Stay Home ephemera pack.
Paper bow is Amy Tangerine.
Stickers are from Vicki Boutin  (Past kit).

Stickers are Vicki Boutin (past kit).
Puffy sticker is from Amy Tangerine.
Enamel pearl dots are from my stash.

"2" is from American Crafts Picnic Thickers.
"Cute" is from American Crafts Sweet Pea Thickers.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7