Orient Express Club Scrap Kit (September 2011) - Pages 5 and 6



Here are pages 5 and 6 of the September 2011 Orient Express Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below to view the details of this layout.

Here is page one of the two page layout. I have used a patterned paper from the kit for my base page.
 I have one photo mat that is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". I put a 1/2" black strip across the middle of the page.

At the top of the page I have a cut apart border. I have layered it on creme cardstock
that is cut at 8 1/2" x 1 1/2". I added some jewels that was included in the embellishment pack.

I have four cut aparts that I inked the edges of using Memento tuxedo black ink.
 I have a small strip that was a cut apart border in between the four square pieces.
The patterned squares measure 2 1/4" x 2 1/4". 

Here is the second page of this two page layout. I have a patterned paper
down the edge of the left side of the page and it measures 5" x 10".
I have two photo mats. The ivory photo mat measures 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and
the black photo mat measures 5 1/4" x 3 3/4". I have a small strip down
the center of the page and it measures 1/2"x 11". 

I have a cut apart that measures 3 1/2" x 3 1/2". The edges are inked using
Memento Tuxedo black ink. This will be used for journaling.

I have a tag that is a punch apart. I used a blue ribbon that came with the kit. 

I have a large tag that is a punch apart. It has a sentiment printed on the front.
I used a blue ribbon that came in the kit.


Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7