Two Years Baby Layout (2013)

Here is a two page layout I did for my niece and great nephew.
I used paper from American Crafts. The photo mats on the first page are
double matted. The bottom mat is cut at 4" x 4" and the top photo mat is cut
at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4". I used scraps from the American Crafts paper
 I used as my background to use across each photo mat.
 Let's look below for more details about this layout. 

This is a border that I cut using Elegant Edge and it is cut at 1 1/2". 

This is a cluster of banners and flowers I made in the top right side of the page.
I cut the banners from When I was a Kid cartridge and they are cut at 1/2". I used my Prima flowers
I purchased from Tuesday Morning. I used several different sizes and colors.
I used some heart sequins in the center of the flowers.

Eeyore is from the Pooh Font cartridge and is cut at 5".

I have cut this polaroid from  My First Few Years and it is cut at 4". I used the font from
My First Few Years to cut the word play out of the polaroid. The font is 1/2".
I used typeset tile letters from Cosmo Cricket and Hooray Aqua Thickers for my title.
I had some orange drywall tape left over from the 12 Months layout that
 I used on the polaroid frames and under the title. I used heart
sequins on either side of the word "play" on the polaroid frame.
I used a scrap from the Bright and Basics paper pad to set behind the polaroid frame.

Here is page two of this two page layout.
I have a border from Elegant Edge that is cut at 1 1/2".

I have cut Piglet from Pooh Font and is cut at 5". I used the same banners
as the first page in this cluster on the right side of the page.
I cut the banners from When I was a Kid cartridge and they are cut at 1/2". I used my Prima flowers
I purchased from Tuesday Morning. I used several different sizes and colors.
I used some heart sequins in the center of the flowers.

Here is a polaroid cut from My First Few Years and is cut at 5".
I used the font from My First Few Years and it is 1/2" and I
layered it onto the polaroid frame. I put a scrap from the Bright and Basics
paper pad behind the polaroid frame. I used a left over
piece of the drywall tape over the polaroid frame and set
sequin heart on either side of the word "fun". 

I have two photo mats on this page that are both double matted. One of the photo mats will fit
a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" photo, so the top photo mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4, while the bottom photo mat is
cut at 4" x 4".  The larger photo mats will fit a 3 1/2" x 5" photo, so the top photo mat is cut at
3 3/4" x 5 1/4, while the bottom photo mat is cut at 4" x 5 1/2". I used a scrap
from the heart pattern that I used from the American Craft paper pad to lay over the photo mats.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7