Twelve Months Baby Layout (2013)


This is a layout I did for my niece and great nephew. I did a baby album for her.
This is a two page spread using Bright and Basic paper pad. I used several Cricut cartridges
and cut the die cuts using my Gypsy. Let's look below for a closer look at this layout.

Here is page one of this two page layout. I used white cardstock as a layer
behind the photo mats. It is cut at 8" x 7". 

This die cut cluster came from Pooh & Friends. The pooh is cut at 2 1/2" while
the butterfly is cut at 1 1/2". I used two different Thickers fonts for my title.
I used Hooray in aqua and Dear Lizzy Charm in Thirsty Script.
I took white drywall tape and sprayed it with my homemade mists in orange.

This cluster includes 3 photo mats.  The portrait photo mat is cut at 3" x 3 1/2" and
the two portrait photo mats are cut at 3" x 2 1/4". I have a pink cardstock and the same pattern
paper that I have as my background set behind the photo mats as another layer.
The pink cardstock is cut at 8 1/2" x 3 3/4" and the patterned paper is cut at 8 1/2" x 3 1/2".
I cut at border using Elegant Edge cartridge and it is cut at 1" and I have two welded together.

I have cut Eeyore and piglet from the Pooh Fonts Cartridge. I cut Eeyore at 4 1/4"
 and Piglet is cut at 4 1/4" and the kite is cut at 4 1/4" as well. The butterfly is cut from
the Pooh & Friends cartridge and is cut at 1 1/2".  

This is a closer look at the butterfly that was cut using the Pooh & Friends cartridge
and cut at 1 1/2". I used pink twine from The Twinery and looped it around to look
like the flight pattern of the butterfly. I used my glue dots runner to adhere the twine.

This is from the second page. I have cut this worm from the Pooh & Friends cartridge.
I cut it at 1 1/2". You can also see the drywall tape that I mist using a orange homemade mist.
I used a googly eye for the worm's eye.

This pooh is cut using the Pooh Font cartridge. He is cut at 3 1/2". I also have a
butterfly that is cut at 1 1/2" and used pink twine to twirl to show the
butterflies flight pattern, which I adhered using my glue dot runner.

I have the same size layers and photo mats on the second page as was on the first page.
I made scallop square mats that I cut in half and layered at each end and at the bottom
of the layout. I did this for both pages. The large scallop mats were cut from Elegant Edge
cartridge and cut at 5" and the small scallop square was cut at 4".

Here I have Tigger who is cut from Pooh Font cartridge and it is cut at 3 1/4".
The butterfly is cut at 1 1/2" from Pooh & Friends cartridge and cut at 1 1/2".
I used pink twine to show the flight pattern of the butterfly.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7