Three Years Baby Layout (2013)

Here is a two page layout I did for my niece and great nephew.
I used paper from American Craft paper pad.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
Here is page one of this two page layout. I used Elegant Edge
and My First Few Years Cricut Cartridges for this layout.
I cut this 12" x 12" down to 8 1/2" x 11", so the strips of paper I used to embellish
the page along with flower is what I cut off the 12" x 12"
and then fussy cut them out to use on this page.
I have a yellow wood grain pattern from the bottom half of this pattern paper layered
behind my photo mats which are cut at 5 1/4 x 3 3/4 and 3 1/4" x 2 1/4". 

On the left side of the top photo mat, I used two patterns that I cut from the 12" x 12"
 I cut down. I cut them into strips and used to embellish the left side
 of the photo mats. I also used my daisy sew easy to stitch flowers across
the photo mats. Sewing the flowers is what took the longest in this layout.
This is a embellishment cluster I added the right side of the page.
I cut a film strip using The First Few Years cartridge and it is cut at 6".
I cut at fish tail banner using My First Few Years cartridge cut at 1". I set a creme
cardstock behind the film strip and then misted the drywall tape using
moss green mist and set that behind the film strip as well.
I have a tag that was a cut apart from Crate Paper. I put a phrase sticker
over top the bottom of the tag from a Oh Snap typeset letter stickers. 

This is a polaroid that I cut from The First Few Years cartridge cut at 4". I took the
"cherish the little things" found under the phrase function. I used my Gypsy to hide
the phrase "the little things", so it would only cut "cherish". It is cut at 1".
I put a creme cardstock behind the polaroid frame. I put a gold cardstock behind the word "cherish"

I used a font from my computer and my Silhouette Cameo to cut out this title.
I took a small piece of the drywall tape that I misted with moss green homemade
 mists and set it behind the number three in the title.

Here is page two of this two page layout. I used the same embellishments on the second page
as I did on the first page other then the bottom cluster I did use a few different embellishments.
I used all the same paper layers. I changed the direction of my photo mats on the
second page, but the photo mats are the same size as the first page and I sewed
the daisies using my sew easy going vertical while the first page
 I sewed them going horizontal along the page.

Here is a closer look at the daisies that I sewed using my Sew Easy. 

I have several embellishments in this cluster. I have a film strip that is cut using
My First Few Years cut at 6". I set a creme cardstock behind the film strip
along with some drywall tape that I mist with moss green homemade mists.
I have a banner that is cut from My First Few Years cut at 1". I have
a flower that I fussy cut from the scraps of this 12" x 12" I cut down.
I used a Oh Snap label sticker and put a phrase sticker on top from Oh Snap typeset letter stickers.
I have a project life card set behind the embellishment cluster for journaling
and it is not adhered, so it can easily be removed for journaling. 

I have this polaroid frame from My First Few Years cut at 4". I used the "cherish the little things"
phrase from the My First Few Years cut at 1" layered on top of the polaroid frame. I hid the word "cherish",
so only "the little things" cut out of the frame. I set a gold cardstock
behind the words. I put a creme cardstock behind the polaroid frame.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7