Senior Scrapbook Layout (Boy)

I used Colorbok paper pad, K Company, and Reminisce die cut stickers along
with school themed project life cards. I also used cut aparts from All Seasons II.
I used Chickaniddy layout sketch for April by Pam Callaghan. I have a aqua colored
honeycomb pattern that is cut at 4 3/4" x 10 1/4". The creme cardstock
layer is cut at 7 3/4" x 9" and the word printed patterned paper layer is 1" x 3"
and the green floral print is cut at 7" x 3" and it is cut into a fishtail banner using a scissors.

I used cut aparts that are adhered on the right of the page. I cut a project
life card in three and adhered this one at the top left of the page and the other two
down the left side of the page. 


Here are the other two parts of the project life card that I cut into three parts.
I also used a arrow from a cutapart sheet in All Seasons II and a Echo Park
star from a Silhouette cut file.


In this top right corner of the page I used several cut aparts from the
All Seasons II paper pad along with some Reminisce die cut stickers.  I
have also used Echo Park cut file from the Silhouette store.
I used another school themed project life card. I used my crop a dile to punch
a hole in the center of the card and tied a ribbon through the hole, so it
can be pulled out easily to journal. I also used some cut aparts from
All Seasons II and Reminisce die cut stickers along with the stars from Echo Park
 cut file in the Silhouette store. I used glossy accents on all the stars to give them some
shine like the other stickers I used on this page.

The title "senior" was made using Eggplant Letterman Thickers that I purchased from Big Lots.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7