Sophomore Scrapbook Layout (Boy)



I did this layout for my great nephew and niece. I used a Colorbok Paper pad
that was purchased at Tuesday Morning. I used a Chickaniddy sketch by Pam Callaghan.
I have used my Silhouette, project life cards and Reminisce die cut stickers.
My photo mat is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4".
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here I have used a school themed project life card that I purchased from Hobby Lobby.
I have two circles that were cut using my Silhouette Cameo. The bottom
circle is 8" and the top circle is 7 1/2". I used a few Reminisce die cut stickers at the
top left of the page and I print and cut some stars that I purchased from the Silhouette store.
This title is from the Reminisce die cut stickers that were purchased at Tuesday Morning.
I have looked for more, but with no luck. I knew I should of purchased all they had in stock.
At the bottom of the page I have two patterned paper strips. The blue pattern is cut
at 1/2" x 6 3/4" and the wider strip is cut at 1 1/4" x 6". I have three fishtail banners.
The fishtail on the left is cut at 3/4" x 1 1/2", the middle banner is 1 1/4" x 2 1/4" and the
banner on the right is cut at 1/2" x 1 1/2". I used Reminisce die cut stickers and stars from Silhouette.

Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7