Junior Scrapbook Layout (Boy)



I have used Colorbok paper pad for background paper otherwise I used scraps from K Company
along with a few other scraps from various different manufacturers. I used Reminisce
die cut stickers, project life school cards, Echo Park cut file, and Snap letter stickers.
I have used Paper Secrets sketch #1 by Kelly Holifield.
I have double matted my photo mats. The bottom mat is 5 1/2" x 7 1/2" and the top
photo mat is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4". I cut a fish tail banner with my scissors using a scrap.
The blue polka dot layer is cut at 6 3/4" x 7 3/4".
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

I used a school themed project life card purchased at Hobby Lobby.
I have cut the triangles in the bottom right and top left with a scissors. 

I have used Reminisce die cut stickers purchased at Tuesday Morning.
The stars are a Echo Park cut file in the Silhouette store.

Here is a border of the Reminisce die cut stickers and stars
down the right side of the photo mat.

I used Snap letter stickers for the "Junior" in the title and Reminisce
 die cut stickers for the rest of the embellishments.


Click below to view my YouTube video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7