Swing Me again Norm Scrapbook Layout

This layout is on creme cardstock with mixed media for texture.
The title was made using "swing" is We R Memory Keepers Chipboard
Stickers Country Livin, "again" is from American Crafts Flat Thickers
Patterned chipboard, and "me and norm" is Oh Snap typeset letters stickers.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
Red border at top and bottom of paper clusters is washi tape.
Pale green striped layer is 11 1/4" x 3  1/2", grid layer is 9 3/4" x 2 1/2",
orange layer is 7" x 4 1/2", word phrase strip is 7" x 1 1/2". Green polka
dot layer behind photo is 5" x 3 3/4" and photo is 4 3/4" x 3 1/2".
Green with blue polka dot layer is scraps and notebook border
punch by Fiskars was used and then layered on word phrase paper
that was also a scrap. Wood grain cards that are above photo and
at bottom right of layout is a 3" x 4" card that I made using my
patterned paper from my stash.  The "that funny" project life card
is from a core kit from in which I don't recall which one. I may have been
the kraft core kit.  "fun times" is from a sticker sheet. Potty people and
the farm animal is American Crafts wood veneer.
"enjoy the ride" is from Oh Snap typeset sticker sheet.  "Howdy" is from
a cut apart sheet.  The wood grain journaling card is from my stash.
I have used my homemade enamel dots around the clusters on the layout.
I have used homemade mists to make the black splatters around the layout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7