You & Me Scrapbook layout

I used Carta Bella Moments and Memories kit.  I used cream
cardstock and used a tan paint dauber to paint on the background.
I used black ink and a heart stencil for the top left of the layout.
Homemade black mist was used to make splatters.
Used heart stencil and red ink pad to make the heart background.
The red striped pattern is 12" x 2 1/2" and the black and white pattern
is 12" x 3".  "Hey" is journaling card from Scraptastic kit.
Photo is 3" x 3".  "You" is from Basic Grey Hey You collection and
the "positively lovely" is from Basic Grey Hey Girl collection.
The "you and me" banner is from Basic Grey Hey You collection.
I used stamp that were from past Scraptastic kits.  The pink stitched
arrow banner is from Amy Tangerine.  The flair badge is from the Hey You
collection. The other embellishments are from my stash and were all thrown
into a small container, so don't have product information on those die cuts.
I used a small strip of the red and white striped paper at the top of the layout.
They yellow label is from my container in which miscellaneous embellishments
were thrown into.  The "smile" is a Firefly vellum sticker.  The other die cuts are from
my container that has miscellaneous die cuts thrown into.  The hanger with banner
is from Basic Grey Hey Girl collection.  The brad is from Hey Girl collection.
The potty people are American Crafts and I painted the girl pink using pink ink pad.
I used my homemade enamel dots around the cluster along with the Scraptastic stamps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7