I Scream for Ice Cream Scrapbook Layout (January 2017 Hip Kit) Page 2

My niece Jayda is having her some ice cream.
The cardstock is from my stash.
Let's take a look below for more details about this layout.
Circular pattern is 11 1/2" x 6 1/4" from Pink Paislee 11.
The pink pattern is 12" x 2" and is a scrap from a previous layout.
The die cuts are from Pink Paislee Moonstruck.


Washi tape is from Freckled Fawn kits.
The die cuts are from Pink Paislee Moonstruck.

The banner stickers are from Pink Paislee Moonstruck.
"I scream" is from Hip Kit alphabet sticker sheet.
"for" is from October Afternoon.
"ice cream" is from American Crafts Celebrate Thickers.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7