The Good Life Scrapbook Layout (February 2017 Hip Kit Club) Page 1

My niece Jayda being silly at her siblings school while they are there
for their sporting events.  I used Creative Scrappers sketch #188.
Let's take a look below for further details about this layout. 
The photo mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4 from Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams (Memories).
The washi tape is from Freckled Fawn kits.
The frame is from project life frames from a
Hip Kit Club project life add on kit.  The stickers are from Maggie Holmes.
The die cuts are from Pretty Little Studio With All My Heart.
The puffy stickers are Pink Paislee Oh My Heart.



The washi tape is from Freckled Fawn kits.
The frame is the other half used on the left side of the layout from
the project life add on kit.  The puffy stickers are Pink Paislee Oh My Heart.
"The good life" is from the puffy sticker sheet from Pink Paislee Oh My Heart.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7