Bathing Beauties Scrapbook Layout (July 2017 Hip Kit) Page 10

Time for some splishin' and a splashin' in the lake.
The background is kraft cardstock from my stash.
Let's take a look below for further details about this layout.

The cream cardstock is 8" x 10" from my stash.
The paper layers are all scraps from my stash and the kit.

The chipboard stickers are from Hip Kit Club Summer Bliss.
The puffy stickers are Hip Kit Club Summer Bliss.

Paper strips are scraps of cardstock from my stash and a branding strip.
The puffy stickers and chipboard stickers are Hip Kit Club Summer Bliss.

The strips are from my stash and a branding strip.
The puffy stickers and chipboard stickers are Hip Kit Club Summer Bliss.

"Bathing" is from Hip Kit Club by Pinkfresh Studio alpha font.
"Beauties" is from American Crafts Maggie Thickers.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7