Oh yeah! Life is Sweet Scrapbook Layout (July 2017 HKC) Page 6

We had a great time hanging out around the Villages.
What a great picture of my two main guys. 
I used Studio Calico Seven Paper from my stash.
I did some mixed media using acrylic paint with water and packaging.
Let's take a look below for futher details about this layout.

Aqua pattern is 4" x 5 1/4" from Dear Lizzy Lovely Day (More Play).
Gumdrop pattern is Bella Blvd Make Your Mark.  Floral layer is
from Amy Tangerine On a Whim (tropical paradise).  Green layer is
4" x 6 1/2" from Amy Tangerine On a Whim.  

The project life card is from the project life add on kit.The stickers are from Amy Tangerine stickerbook.
The die cuts are Amy Tangerine.  The stamp is from my stash. 
The die cuts are Amy Tangerine.  The stamps are from my stash.


The die cuts and stickers are from Amy Tangerine. 
The "love this" stamp is from my stash.
Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7