Versailles Club Scrap Kit (August 2011) - Pages 7 and 8

Here are pages 7 and 8 of the August 2011 Versailles Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details on this layout.

I have the photo mats set on the handmade paper. I tore the edges of the handmade paper
and inked the edges with vintage photo ink by Tim Holtz. 

I have two photo mats that are cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".  

I have a strip of the canvas and I frayed the edges. I it is 8 1/2" x  1 1/2". I added a cut apart to
the top of the canvas and added eyelets to each side and then tied a knot to look like a bow.
The cut apart is embossed and has a sentiment already printed on it. 

This is the second page of the two page layout.  I used a patterned paper as my background.
I have one photo mat that is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".

I have a embossed cut apart at the top of the page. It is cut at 7 1/4" x 2 1/4".

This is another cut embossed cut apart that has a sentiment
 embossed on top. It is cut at 3 3/4" x 2 1/4".

This is a book plate sticker. I added some brads that came in the kit at each side.

I added a mossy green cardstock at the edge of the left side of the layout. It is cut at
3 1/2" x 10 3/4" and I added a ribbon with a bow tied around it at the top.
The ribbon was included in the kit.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7