Versailles Club Scrap Kit (August 2011) - Pages 5 and 6

Here is pages 5 and 6 of the August 2011 Versaillles Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for more details on this layout.

I have a patterned piece of cardstock set behind the photo mats. It is embossed, so I took
a blue ink pad and I rubbed it onto the cardstock and the embossed area resisted the ink, so
I took a paper towel and wiped the ink off the embossed areas. It is cut at 6 1/4" x 8 1/2".
The photo mats are cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".

This is a handmade paper that was included in the kit and it is cut at  3 3/4" x 3 3/4"

This is a cut apart. It is 8 1/2" x 2 1/2". I added a coin embellishment with a bow, which
also was included in the kit. The cut apart has some embossing on it as well.

This is the second page of this two page layout.  I used a scrap from the blue embossed piece n the first
 page. It is 8 1/2" x 2 1/4".  I used another cut apart at the top of the page and it is 8 1/2" x 1". 

These embellishments are punch outs. The outside embellishment is the center of a very large punch out
and the center is another punch out. The tan cardstock I used the stamp "hope" to stamp the center and then
cut it at 2" z 2" and the bottom piece has two slits in it, so two corners were slipped inside the slits.
This is a stamp that I got from Joanns. The set is from Fiskars
 Love Phrases stamp set. I cut the cardstock at 3 1/2" x 1". 

 I have two photo mats using the handmade paper and they are 3 3/4" x 5 1/4".


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7