Versailles Club Scrap Kit (August 2011) - Pages 1 and 2

Here it is, the first two pages of the August 2011 Versailles Club Scrap kit
. For a  introduction of what is all in this kit click here to watch my YouTube video.
Let's look below for more details.

This is the first page of this two page layout. I used sticker borders that came with the kit.
I put them along the left side and the top of the page. The strip at the top has a sentiment. 

This is a closer look at the sentiment at the sticker border at the top of the page.
I also put a square sticker bordered on blue cardstock to the left of the page.
The sticker is 1 3/4" x 1 3/4", so I cut the blue cardstock at 2" x 2".

I cut the blue cardstock to  5 1/2" x 8" and then I  layered my photo mats on top and they are
5 1/4" x 3 3/4" I wrapped gray twine from The Twinery around the photo mats and then tied a knot.

Here is the second page of this two page layout.  I have cut two photo mats
to 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". I also used a stamp from the kit and stamped above and below the photo mats.

I have a border strip using patterned paper. I have them cut at 8 1/2" x 1 1/2".
I also show a closer view of the stamped image above the left photo mat and below the right photo mat.
Here is a look at the stamped image at the bottom of the right photo mat.
At the bottom are three stickers that I mounted on blue cardstock.
The blue cardstock is cut at 1 3/4" x 1 3/4", so that makes the sticker 1 1/2" x 1 1/2". 


Here I put another border sticker along the bottom and set the sticker over top. On the left
I placed 4 blue brads that came in the kit along the left side of the page.

Click below to view my YouTube video:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7