Oh Happy Day Scrapbook Layout (August 2017 Hip Kit) Page 3

My nephew was riding on the ferris wheel at the fair.
The background is cardstock from my stash.
Let's look below for further details about this layout.

The green cardstock behind photo is from my stash.
The chevron layer is a scrap from my stash which is from Crate
Paper Charm.  This has been a scrap in my scrap drawer for several years now.
Wood grain is scrap from my stash as well.

These stickers and die cuts are Maggie Holmes Carousel.

The die cuts and chipboard stickers are Maggie Holmes Carousel.
The strip is a scrap from the kit.

The circle die cut is actually cut from a project life card that came
from the Hip Kit Club project life add on kit.  The chipboard
stickers and stickers are from Maggie Holmes Carousel.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7