Everyday Moments Scrapbook Layout (September 2017 Hip Kit) Page 1

My niece Jayda being silly while waiting on a parade in her hometown.
The background is Bazzill cardstock from the cardstock add on kit.
I used white gesso and mist as my mixed media.
Let's take a look below for further details about this layout.

For the photo mat I used cardstock from my stash.  The black and white
pattern is a scrap left over from past layout that was from my stash as well.

The die cuts are Pink Paislee Paige Evans Turn the Page die cut pack.
I used the swiss dots Cuttlebug embossing folder for the bird
and Di'vine Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder on the florals.

This card is from the cut apart sheet that came in the kit.
I used swiss dots Cuttlebug folder on the butterfly.
The die cuts are Pink Paislee Turn the Page die cut pack.

The chevron arrows are cut from a pattern paper from the August 2017 kit.
The die cuts are from the Pink Paislee Turn the Page die cut pack.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7