This Day is Lovely (August 2017 Hip Kit) Page 10

My niece is being lady of leisure all sprawled out on the blanket.
I used Maggie Holmes Carousel (Starbright) for my background
I misted different Tattered Angel mists onto the background.

This is the end of this kit, so I had only small scraps left.
The scraps I layered behind the photo.

I used the stickers and die cuts from Maggie
 Holmes Carousel die cut pack and sticker sheet.

I used the project life cards from the project life add on.
The die cuts are from Maggie Holmes Carousel.

Used die cuts and stickers from Maggie Holmes Carousel.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7