So fun Scrapbook Layout (August 2017 Hip Kit) Page 4

My sister took the kids to a parade in their town of Sibley.
I want to say it was for the July 4th holiday.
I used acrylic paint, white gesso and stamps from my stash
to do mixed media on the layout under the photo and
where the embellisment cluster would be housed in the top left
corner of the layout.  The cardstock is from my stash.  I used
cardstock from my stash and matched up with the papers that came in the kit.
Let's look below for further details about this layout.

The stips of paper are from my stash.  The scallop border I used
a branding strip and a scallop border punch from American Crafts Knockout punch.
I used stamps from my stash to stamp the circles and used stencils and
bubble wrap to add to the the mixed media design.

I used doilies from past Scraptastic kit.  The leather tag sticker
is from a Freckled Fawn kit.  The die cuts are from
Maggie Holmes Carousel die cut pack.  The
flair are from a Freckled Fawn kit.

The tickets are from a past kit.  The flair are from Freckled Fawn kit.
The stickers and chipboard stickers are from Maggie Holmes
Carousel die cut and sticker sheet.  The paper strips are scraps.

"So Fun" is from the chipboard sticker sheet from Maggie Holmes Carousel.

Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7