Sixth Grade Scrapbook Layout (Girl)

Made this layout for my sister-in-law.
I used My sketch #3 by Scrap'n'MO.
Background patter is from Fashionably Chic paper pad.
The ledger pattern is 4 1/4" x 10", Orange alphabet pattern at the top
is 4 1/2" x 1" and the bottom is 3 3/4" x 1".  The blue patterned
paper at the bottom of the layout is 4" x 3 3/4".
My photo mat is 5 1/4" x 7 1/4".
Let's look below for more details about this layout.
I have cut the title out of a Me & My Big Ideas patterned paper.
"homework" is from Reminisce die cut stickers as is the globe and pencil.
I have used stars from a Echo Park cut file.

On the right side of the layout I have used a Reminisce die cut sticker
and Paper Studio Pre-K to 8th Grade stickers that I popped up on foam dimensionals.
I also added stars to this side of the layout. I also added glossy accents to the stars.
I also have a project life school themed journaling card.
This is the cluster of stickers to the left of the layout. I used Reminisce die cut stickers
along with Paper Studio Pre-K to 8th Grade stickers that are popped up on dimensional foam.
The stars from a Echo Park cut file were added to this cluster of embellishments as well.


Click below to view my YouTube video:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7