Dream In Color June 2011 Club Scrap Kit Introduction

I am a member to Club Scrap and receive a kit each month. I have been a member for almost three years now and I have never really used the kits. I have no reason for this, but I decided to do YouTube video series for each month that I have from the last three years. I filmed layouts I made using the kits and I tried to get as many layouts as possible using the kit.  I used everything in the kit with the exception of bringing in some of my own cardstock, stamps, and other embellishments. I have included the link to my video on YouTube showing the items that I will be using to produce the layouts. Click on the video below to watch the June 2011 Dream In Color Club Scrap Kit Introduction.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7