Dream In Color June 2011 Club Scrap Kit (Pages 5 and 6)



Here are the next two layouts of the Dream In Color kit. This is pages 5 and 6. This shows the two pages together and below are pictures showing more detail and at the end of the pictures is my YouTube video showing
 this layout being assembled. 

On this first page I cut a square patterned mat at 8 1/2'" x 6". I have two green patterned strips cut at
1" x 8 1/4" and 4 1/2" x 1". I have a sticker and I matted it with green cardstock. I cut square black cardstock at 2" x 2" and I bought the metal spirals from walmart office section and I used glue dots to adhere them to the black squares and also to the right side of the sticker. I have a glossy purple mat from the kit that will fit a 5" x 3 1/2" photo. 

Here is a closer look at the spirals adhered with a glue dot to the black cardstock that is cut at 2" x 2". 

Here is a picture of the sticker. I didn't ink the edges of anything. I did mat the sticker onto green cardstock and put a metal spiral I bought at walmart on the right side of the sticker.

Here is a closer look at the  8 1/2'" x 6" white cardstock with the green patterned cardstock bordering the edge with the purple gloss photo mat in the center. 

The second page is a little different then the first with that the 2" x 2" squares are on the right hand side instead of at the top of the page and the photo mat is directly on the page. 

Here are the 2" x 2" squares with the metal spirals adhered with glue dots. The squares are on the left side of the page. 

This bottom pattened paper is 5 1/4" x 1 1/4" and it is mounted on green cardstock. 

The bottom patterned paper is 5 1/4" x 1 3/4" and it is mounted on green cardstock. 

Click below for my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7