Dream In Color June 2011 Club Scrap Kit (Pages 1 and 2)

I have pages 1 and 2 of the Dream In Color June 2011 Club Scrap Kit. I really enjoyed using this kit. I did 8 1/2" x 11" pages which is why I was allowed to get so many layouts from one kit. I enjoy doing this layout size because it allows me scraps to use to make even more layouts. After the pictures is my YouTube video on this layout.
 
This is a picture of the two page layout together. Everything I used on these layouts is from the June 2011 Club Scrap Dream In Color kit with the exception of the inks, and a few sentiment stamps.

I cut the photo mat at 5 1/4"W x 3 3/4"H. I used a stamp that came with the kit and stamped it on white cardstock using different colored inks. I stamped it several times. I used some marbles I had for a long time and used Stazon black ink to stamp on the marbles.

On both pages I used sequins and beads from the kit. These items were part of the kit. In later layouts I used sequins that matched in color from my own stash.

 These two die cuts were cut apart from the kit. Most kits include either cutouts, stickers or sometimes both items. I inked the edges of all items using a burgundy ink.
 This is the die cut that I made using a stamp from the kit and different colored ink. I stamped on white cardstock. I used 3 different colors. I used burgundy, blue and green I didn't re-ink every time. I wanted that faded look, so I stamped several times before re-inking the stamp.
This die cut is a sticker from the sticker sheet that came in the kit. I bought these metal spirals thinking I may use them in layouts in the near future, but then this kit had papers with spirals in it, so I was able to use them for these layouts.
 I used some damask stamps for these small marbles.

This is a closeup of the marble I stamped. I used Stazon black ink to stamp the damask on the underside of the marble. 
 This is the second page of the two page layout. It is done exactly like the first page.
 I used sequins and beads again on the second page.

 Here are the cut aparts I used on the second page as well.
 Here is another marble I stamped hope on this marble while the first page was love.
This is a sticker with the spirals at the corner.


Here is my YouTube video for these layouts



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7