Dream In Color June 2011 Club Scrap Kit (Pages 9 and 10)

This is a 2 page layout. This layout makes pages 9 and 10 of this Dream In Color kit. 

I made a border at the top of the page using black cardstock then i cut smaller squares and attached a sequin. I have a pink square to attach photo mats. The pink square is 7" x 6". The green photo mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and the two white photo mats are 2 1/2" x 2 1/2". I attached small metal swirls between the white and green photo mats using a glue dot. 

This is the black cardstock border I made at the top. It is 8 1/2" x 1 1/4" and the patterned squares 1" x 1" then I attached sequins using glue dots. 

This is the pink cardstock square that is 7" x 6". The green photo mat is 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and the two white photo mats are 2 1/2" x 2 1/2". I attached small metal swirls between the photo mats. I used the metal swirls throughout this kit, so that way although I used different papers there was some kind of embellishment that tied the pages together.

This is the second page of this 2 page layout. I used the same cardstock
and embellishments although I added a tag with a stamp.
 The pink square is cut at 6" x 7" and the green cardstock strip is cut at 8 1/2" x 2". 

I made three 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" squares using black cardstock then I made 1" x 1" squares using the patterned paper. I attached a sequin in the center of the squares using a glue dot.

I made a tag using some patterned paper from the kit then I stamped smile using a stamp from my own stamp collection. I attached 2 metal swirls using a glue dot at the right side of the tag.

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7