Dream In Color June 2011 Club Scrap Kit (Pages 7 and 8)

Here are pages 7 and 8. I used everything from the kit except for the journaling card and sentiment card along with the metal spirals and some cardstock. Patterned paper and sticker border is from the kit.

This is the first page from this 2 page layout. I used a dream border sticker and I mounted it on pink cardstock. I have two pink photo mats and I only have one that is mounted on a green photo mat. 

Here is a look at the sticker and the sentiment tag. The sticker is 8 1/2" x 3 1/4". It is mounted on pink cardstock. 

Here is the sentiment I made using the computer. I used my swirls stamp that came with the kit to make the sentiment tag. I used blue, purple, green and burgundy ink and then I used the small metal swirls I bought at Walmart.

Here is the second page of the 2 page layout. I have all the embellishments mounted on green cardstock. It is 6 1/2" x 10" and all edges are inked using a burgundy ink pad. I cut two different sized circles. One out of black and mounted on pink cardstock. I used the large metal swirls and attached them with a glue dot. I made a journaling card using the same ink technique as the sentiment card on the first layout. 

This is my journaling card using the same stamping technique as the sentiment card. This card is cut at 3" x 4" and I used a journaling stamp to get the quotes and lines. 

This is a look at the circles I cut out of black and pink cardstock then I attached large metal swirls i purchased at Walmart and I attached them using glue dots.
Click below to see my YouTube video: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7