Orient Express Club Scrap Kit (September 2011) - Pages 15 and 16

This is pages 15 and 16 of the September 2011 Orient Express Club Scrap Kit.
Most of what is used is scraps and cardstock along with stamps from
 my stash and shapes using my Cricut machine.
 Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of this two page layout. I have two photo mats that
are double matted. The red mat is cut at 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" and the top mat
is cut at 4 1/4" x 4 1/4", so it will fit a 4" x 4" photo. 

 For this embellishment cluster I used my Cricut. I used Plantin Schoolbook
cartridge for the file tags, but George and Basic Shapes for the ovals. For
this ticket I used a travel stencil I bought when I first began scrapbooking.
I used letter stamps to stamp the "all aboard." I have a punch apart tag that
I used in and tied a ribbon through it. I used black twine from The Twinery.

This embellishment cluster was done using a decorative scissors for the ticket
set on the bottom. The shapes are from George and Basic Shapes and the
 file tag is cut using Plantin Schoolbook. I have a punch apart tag that I tied
 a ribbon through. I used twine from The Twinery.

Here is page two of this two page layout. I have three photo mats or
a spot for journaling at the bottom right. I have a patterned
scrap along the right side and it is cut at 3 1/4" x 11".
For this I used punch aparts and black twine from The Twinery.
I fed the twine through the holes and then randomly laid them
down, so they were facing in different directions. 

 I have two that are double matted. The white photo mat is cut at 4" x 4"
 and the bottom mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4", while the smaller mat is
 cut at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".  I tied twine from The Twinery around the photo mats.



Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7