Orient Express Club Scrap Kit (September 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

Here are pages 11 and 12 of the September 2011 Orient Express.
 Let's look below for more details about this layout.

This is page one of the two page layout. I used a tan colored cardstock. I used
a stamp that came with the up, up, and away kit. I put a ribbon from the kit
over some of the stamp. I have three photo mats. The two black
photo mats are cut at  5 1/4" x 3 3/4", the white photo mat is cut
 at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"while the  black photo mat is cut at 4" x 4".
You can't see it very well  but I also stamped a border using
the bridge stamp.I have a blue patterned paper bordering
 the right side of the page. It is cut at 3 1/2" x 11".
I used a cut apart from the kit for the top left corner of the layout. This comes
with the kit if you choose to receive the embellishment pack.

Here is a closer look at the stamp I used from the Up, Up and Away kit. 

Here is a look at the second page of this two page layout. I used blue
 cardstock for my main page.  Here you can see a little more of the border I stamped using the
 bridge stamp. I have another piece of the blue patterned paper bordering the left side of the page. 
When the two pages are brought together the two pieces match backup as one again.
I have three photo mats on this page as well. The large photo mats
measure at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and the small photo mat measures
3 3/4" x 3 3/4" and the bottom mat measures at 4" x 4". 

I used the stamp from the Up, Up, and Away kit.
I used ribbon fromkit to put over the stamp. 

Here is a stamp from the kit that will be used for journaling.
This stamp came with the kit as well. In order to receive this stamp you have
to choose it as part of your side order or pay extra to receive it. 

Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7