Orient Express Club Scrap Kit (September 2011) - Pages 17 and 18

Here are pages 17 and 18 of the September 2011 Orient Express Club Scrap kit.
Let's look below for the details of this layout.

Here is page one of this two page layout. I have a patterned paper set behind
the photo mats. It is cut at 5 3/4" x 11".I have two strips in the top right. The bottom
strip is cut at 5" x 2 3/4" while the black strip is a patterned scrap and it is cut
at 5" x 1". I have two strips at the bottom left as well and they are both patterned scraps.
The bottom strip is cut at 5" x 1" and the top strip is cut at 5" x 1/2".

I have three photo mats that are double matted. The red mat is cut at
3 1/2" x 3 1/2" while the top mat is cut at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4". I have ribbon from the kit
wrapped around the photo mats. 

I have a tag that is a punch out from the kit. I tied a ribbon
 through the hole in the tag and tied a knot.

Here is the second page in this two page layout. I have a patterned
paper on the left side of the page behind the photo mats and it is
cut at 6" x 11".  I have strips at the top of the page. The bottom strip is
cut at 4 1/2" x 1 1/2" and the top strip is cut at 5" x 1". There are two strips
set at the bottom right of the page.  The bottom strip is cut at 5" x 1"
 and the top strip is cut at 5" x 1/2". I have 4 photo mats
set on this page. They are double matted. The bottom mat
is cut at 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and the top photo mat is cut at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4".
I used ribbon from the kit to wrap around the photo mats. 

I have a journaling card which is a cut apart from the kit. I have it
mounted on blue cardstock which is cut at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4'. 


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7