Orient Express Club Scrap Kit (September 2011) - Pages 21 and 22

Here are pages 21 and 22 of this two page layout.
Let's look below for closer details about this layout.
Here is page one of this two page layout. This layout is done using
all scraps along with border punches and decorative scissors.


At the top of the page I used a Martha Stewart border punch. It
cuts and embosses. I used that at the top and bottom of the page.
I used a patterned scrap and stamped "You're The Best" using a Fiskars stamp.
Half of the strip is on the first page and the rest is on the second page.

These border strips were done using a decorative scissors. The black strips were
from the cut apart sheet. I have two photo mats that are 3 1/4" x 3 1/4".
I used a ribbon from my stash because I ran out of the ribbon from the kit. 

Here is page two of the two page layout. Let's look
below for more details about this layout.

I used a border punch at the top and bottom of this page as I did on the first page.
I have the the other half of the stamped patterned strip set on the second page,
so when the two pages are put together it looks like a whole piece.

I used a decorative scissors to make these borders along the top and bottom
of the photo mats. I used a black cut apart from the kit.
The photo mats are cut at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4".



Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7