Orient Express Club Scrap Kit (September 2011) - Pages 13 and 14


Here are pages 13 and 14 of the September 2011 Orient Express Club
Scrap Kit. Let's take a look below for more details about this layout.
The first page of this layout's picture is missing.
I have a border at the top and bottom of this layout.
 It measures 8 1/2" x 3/4". I have wrapped a ribbon around it and tied a bow. The ribbon came from the kit. 

This small white photo mat measures 2 1/2" x 2 1/2". I
tied a ribbon from the kit around the photo mat and tied a knot.
I used a cut apart from the embellishment pack. 

This photo mat is double matted. The bottom mat is cut
at 4" x 5 1/2" and the top mat is cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4". I
tied a ribbon from the kit around the photo mats and tied a knot.


Here is the second page of the two page layout.
I have a patterned paper layered behind the photo mats.
It is cut at 6 1/2" x 10". Let's look below for a closer look at this page.
Here is a stamp I used from the kit. I stamped down the right side of the
page and then lined it with black strips that were part of the cut apart sheet.


These tags are from the punch apart sheet that came in the embellishment pack.
I tied a ribbon through them and tied a knot. I used patterned scraps to put below the tags.

I have two photo mats, but only one of them is double matted.
The white photo mats are cut at 3 3/4" x 5 1/4" and the black photo mat
is cut at 4" x 5 1/2" and I wrapped a ribbon around the photo mats and tied a knot.


Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7