Orient Express Club Scrap Kit (September 2011) - Pages 19 and 20

Here are pages 19 and 20. At this point all I have left are scraps.
Let's look below for more details about this layout.

Here is page one of this two page layout. I have a patterned
 paper set on the right side of the page and it is cut at 3 1/2" x 11".
I have a black cut apart set at the top right of the page. Half is on this page
and the other half is on the second page. 

I used stamps from my stash. They are by Fiskars. I
stamped using Momento Tuxedo Black ink pad.
I stamped directly on my background page. 

 I used my bridge stamp that came with the kit to make this border. 

I have two photo mats using black cardstock. They are cut
at 5 1/4" x 3 3/4" and I used blue ribbon from the kit
to wrap around the photo mats and then I tied a knot.

Here is a look at page two of this two page layout. I have a patterned
scrap on the left side of the page. It is cut at 3 1/2" x 11".  I
have another small border using my bridge stamp as I did on the first page.

This is the other half of the cut apart from the first page. 

This is another stamp that I used to stamp right on
my background page. The stamp is from Fiskars. 

This is a tag that is from the punch apart sheet. I used another
stamp from Fiskars to stamp this sentiment onto the tag. I used
a ribbon from the kit to tie through the tag. 

Here I have three photo mats that are cut at 3 1/4" x 3 1/4".
I tied a ribbon from the kit around the photo mats and tied a knot.


.
Click below to view my YouTube video:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Child Powered Snow Plow Scrapbook Layout (November 2017 Hip Kit) Page 6

Aurora Borealis Club Scrap Kit (December 2011) - Pages 11 and 12

2nd Grade Literacy Night Scrapbook Layout (September 2021 Hip Kit) Page 7